Near NorthWest Arts Council
Board Position Details
BOARD MEMBER: Skills in strategic planning and real estate development to establish a resource center for non profit development that serves individual artists and non profit organizations. This can be financial, design, and/or planning in affordable housing. Interest in community land trust is a plus.
- Board Term: 2 year board commitment, 1.5 hours per month in meetings, 3 hrs per month in digital communication.
- Financial Contribution: Board members are not required to contribute financially.
- Faith-based Organization: We are not a faith-based organization.
- Skills: Strategic planning, business plan, marketing
About Near NorthWest Arts Council
For three decades, the Near NorthWest Arts Council, better known as NNWAC, is committed to sharing the power of creativity to build community. NNWAC is a non-profit organization directed by artists to collaborate on strategies that offset gentrification to:
- Develop affordable, sustainable space for artists and creative work that engages the larger community;
- Advocate for affordable exhibit, studio and performance space working with artists of all media and disciplines;
- Collaborating strategies to create a sustainable, stable, environment for creative work.